Deion : Anritsu MS9710A Optical Spectrum Analyzer (OSA). Several options available but two units cannot be installed simultaneously. Only 06 option would work in conjunction with another one.
Specifications at a glance for the MS9710A:
* Wavelength Band: 600 nm - 1750 nm
* Wavelength Accuracy: ± 0.3 nm
* Dynamic Range: 70 db
* Polarization dependency: ± 0.05 dB (1.55 μm band, resolution: 0.5 nm, ± 0.1 dB(1.3 μm band, resolution: 0.5 nm)
* Anritsu Option List for Optical Spectrum Analyzers:
* Option 02: White Light Source
* Option 05: Reference Wavelenght Light Source
* Option 06: Monitor Output (VGA Output)
* Option 13: Wavelenght Reference & SLD Light Source
* Option 14: SLD Light Source
* PLEASE NOTE ONLY ONE OPTION AMONG 02, 05, 13 AND 14 COULD HAVE BEEN INSTALLED
The MS9710A is an optical Spectrum Analyser for a wide range of applications including light source evaluation, measurement of loss wavelenght characteristics in optical devices and waveform analysis of WDM Syst.